Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Quack



I'm the Quack. No not a Quack. At least in this case. For our purposes I'm The Quack, to the Duck. The voice, the communicator, the scribe.

I am the Duck's sister, no really, that's why I'm here. Momma and Daddy wanted to be sure she wasn't an only-child. So along came the Quack. I'm also the family prodigy, I have 3 family (1 aunt and 2 grandmas) namesakes in my first (formal:Catherine and familiar: Katie/Kate) and middle name (Lorraine) alone.  Really, some days I just feel like the bookend on their family.

We're 3 years and 9 months apart, but the term "big sister" and "little sister" are a little fuzzy. I'm taller, she's older. People thought I was the college student, at 15... and she still gets carded for beer.

We're terribly similar and complete opposites all too much. I'm the introvert. The writer, the baker, the bookworm. She's the outgoing athlete. We share a passion for music, family, and entertaining.

I'm in Wine Sales, and will pitch the Napa Valley to any traveller I find. I've been blessed by my travels and feel like my exquisite experiences have built me for the Hospitality industry. I want to be sure anyone that comes to our area gets the best of experiences.



I think the world was built to be explored and experienced; wine and food are my favorite defining characters of any city. I have so many stories to tell, so many things I think could be shared and the very best of them involve Duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment